________________

For the Global Thinker

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photojournalist-Christian Als


About Christian:
I am a Danish photojournalist born in the countryside outside Copenhagen. Most of my work centers on 'concerned photography' and I am constantly drawn to social, political and economic issues throughout the world. I have worked in countries like Haiti, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Russia, China, Tibet, DR Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Bahrain, Kazakhstan, Latvia and India. In 2006 I graduated from the Danish School of Journalism. My passion and interest in photography developed in the late nineties after extensive travels in third world countries, where I realized the urge to document my surroundings. I love to undertake social and humanitarian projects around the world, and like the journey a photographic project can turn into over time. Most of all I just love people and love photography.
Check out his stunning portfolio at:
http://www.christianals.com/


No comments: